In this workshop, you will learn through a combination of instruction and peer-to-peer interaction. Your instructors will lead participants in a simulation of a company’s hoshin process. This simulation immerses you in a situation, like real life, where you must make decisions, debate, and come to alignment. The primary learning is experiential, supported by instruction in relevant tools and examples. Much of your learning will occur in the simulation through peer-to-peer interaction. The process requires participation from all attendees throughout the 9 weeks.
*Sull, D., Homkes, R., and Sull, C. March 2015. Why Strategy Execution Unravels and What to Do About It, Harvard Business Review. Boston: Harvard Business School Publishing.
Discuss the fundamental framework for hoshin kanri.
Clarify conditions for successful execution of hoshin planning and alignment in an organization.
Discuss how to build a structure of PDCA at individual and corporate levels.
Understand the relationship of hoshin planning and A3 problem solving.
- Nine sessions hosted over nine weeks (18 hours of live, online interaction)
- Feedback from facilitators and peers
- Assignments between live sessions to begin applying the lessons
- Opportunities to practice discrete skills with live feedback
Our live classes include smaller break-out sessions in which you can receive coaching and feedback in a small group setting.
|2+ students||$1,050.00 each|
Please click here to run through our technology check before registering for this course.
- Communication Channel: All our documents and assignments will be hosted on a browser-based platform. By logging onto our e-learning website you will be able to view all related materials, announcements, and zoom links.
- Zoom: We will host our live meetings on zoom. You will receive an invitation with the meeting link.
- SharePoint: We will use SharePoint as a collaboration space for the course. This will allow you to build hoshin materials with your simulation teams.
You can cancel your registration for online/live-streaming workshops at any time prior to the first workshop session for a full refund. Once you have attended a workshop session, you cannot cancel your registration. To cancel please call LEI at (617) 871-2900 or email email@example.com.
She is recognized globally as a leader in Lean Mining®, Mining Automation, Technology and Innovation in the natural resources sector. Laura is a mining engineer with a Masters of Engineering in Mining Automation from McGill University. A seasoned professional and business leader with more than 20 years of global experience in mining, Laura was named one of 100 most inspirational women in mining by Women in Mining UK.
Mark doubled the number of companies supported by TSSC from 20 to 40. He transitioned it from for-profit to nonprofit status so it could better support its original mission to strengthen North American manufacturing and help any organization interested in implementing TPS. He expanded the client base beyond manufacturing to hospitals, schools, low-income food distribution, and nationally prominent nonprofits.
Mark and Laura guide us through the basic steps of doing a good Hoshin planning and the important to of the catch ball to get horizontal and vertical alignme...Read More
Mark and Laura guide us through the basic steps of doing a good Hoshin planning and the important to of the catch ball to get horizontal and vertical alignment across organization.Read Less